Friday, November 23, 2012

Funeral Card Friday: Mary Hannigan


I found this funeral card in my mom's boxes of assorted photos and memorabilia. Mary E. (Brennan) Hannigan was my mother's grandmother. This card was of particular interest to me, as I didn't know her date of death, and neither my mom or grandmother were able to tell me for sure. No one could remember where my great grandmother was buried either. Forunately, the funeral home that is listed on this card is still in business, and they responded very quickly to my message. My grandmother is buried in Saint Mary's cemetery in Salem, New Jersey1.
__________________________________________________________
1Robert Laughrey , "Re: laughreyfuneralhome.com: contact form message,"email to Stacy McConnell, 24 Oct 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...